Our content writers are a unique blend of word scientists, grammar enthusiasts, and brand experts.
Calypso is seeking a skilled Content Writer to join its growing team. The ideal candidate will have a demonstrated history of meeting demanding deadlines, writing for the web, and producing clean, concise copy. Knowledge of both AP and Chicago Style is preferred. An interest in SEO is a plus.
About the Job
The Content Writer plays an important role on the team, working closely with team members to develop compelling content for a variety of platforms (websites, landing pages, videos, press releases, social media channels, print and digital ads, brochures, proposals, etc.). In this role, you will also be responsible for reviewing and editing content created by other team members. This position reports directly to the Marketing Director.
- Writing content and copy for blogs, ebooks, whitepapers, landing pages, website pages, marketing and sales collateral (i.e., sell sheets, case studies), print and digital ads, etc.
- Creating and presenting compelling copy for a variety of Calypso and client projects
- Ensuring brand “tone of voice” is consistent across all platforms
- Providing copy/content guidance to internal team members and clients
- Understanding how copy, art direction, UX, and marketing strategy intersect and inform the creative process
- Proactively soliciting input and feedback from clients and internal team members
- Participating in team and client meetings and providing ideas